Friday, June 19, 2009

A dear friend...

Ya know we all have those people that we have met bloggin. They seem to be family the second that you get to 'know' them. I have had such an oportunity since I started blogging. People have sent me and my family WONDERFUL gifts, cards, food and most of all wonderful friendships. They have allowed me to be part of their lives and I am so thankful to have them.. Each of you are so important to me, even though we have not seen each others faces at times - but you have all been wonderful to me in so many ways. Today a friend of mine needs a little nudge of support - things are tough all over for farmers or farm workers etc. SO, do my friend a favor and stop over to her place...

http://www.athomewiththefarmerswife.blogspot.com/ I cant get the dang link to work!!

Go there and read what a great gal she is, how AWSOME she sews and what a true friend she is. Suzanne wants nothing more than to be a friend and she is truely that in every sense of the word - SO GO THERE and give her a big hug while your at it!!!

In news around here..... I am putting my children up for sale... The Milk Man says I will have to pay someone to take them.

9 comments:

Schnitzel and the Trout said...

Three cheers for Suzanne. Thanks, Heidi, for giving her an endorsement. And as for those kids, I get first dibs, so no selling until I get there. LOL

Karen Deborah said...

You just put those kids on a plane and I'll give you a break. You can have them back.

Mrs. Mom said...

Heidi- I have an idea!! We'll build us a massively big box, and ship all the boys- yours AND mine- to Eastern Tundra Country for a week or so with Grampa R!!! ;) He loooooves babies! hehehehe... (Although he might disown US after we do that...HA~)

Momma L will love us forever though!

(And in case you are wondering, yeah, they know all about you from the Journal AND the way I talk about you! hehe Dad is waiting for you to pounce on Baby Brother there... cept what would ya do with Milk Man???)

Love ya girl- more than you know!

LDF said...

It's amazing how we start finding ourselves really close to the bloggers we read regularly, isn't it? You're so sweet Heidi, sending your readers off to hug someone else. I'm thinking YOU should receive a big hug too! (Here's a long distance one)

Sadie said...

hey heidi, rather than sell the kiddo's, how about we swap for a week. A week with my girls, and you'll be more than ready for your boys back, lol :)

Brian + Cheryl B. said...

when the hospital had called about our account being behind for son #1 - my husband asked if we didn't pay if they would come do a repo? ;-p
And one time, we were either at K-Mart or Meijer and he took all of them to the returns desk ... ;-p
when they were all in their teens he kept a look out for that traveling band of gypsys you always hear about . . . but declared the boys had scared even them off ...:-b

WudWerkr said...

I have tried to sell , give away , take em on long walk in woods snipe huntin , and they still find there way back to my wallet ! its uncanny i tell ya uncanny

Lisa said...

Let me know what the market is like on those kids. I have been contemplating selling some older ones myself.

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much friend! I tell you what..... if I sell enough aprons I'll have the money to buy some children!!! Mine are grown and don't want my mothering/hovering much anymore.

- Suzanne