My dear friend Karen gave me this.... I dont know what you guys dont already know about me - but - I will try to think of 10 honest things.
1. I would love to visit each one of you OR have each on of you visit our home. I truely love the friendships I have made because of blogging.
2. I LOVE to dance and at one time in my life wanted to be a Vegas show girl....feathers and all -but NO STRIPPING! Just the big fru-fru costumes.
3. More than anything else in my life, I want to be the example that God has asked me to be and to do it with grace, mercy and dicernment.
4. I HATE bugs - enough said.
5. I dont brush my hair everyday.... really I dont... long hair can be thrown into a bun pretty easily.
6. I love to be pregnant, that explains a lot doesnt it...
7. I love to get pregnant.... explains even more huh - thought so...
8. I have only slept with one man in my life - and I am SO glad of that. Thats how I know he is the best!!! LOL
9. My boys are my life blood and without them I would wither and die - even if there are days that I want to die because of them.
10. I used to break and train horses when I was younger - like from when I was 13 on I trained. My dad worked for a man that had horses that he used for packing out west. It was hard to train them for packing - because some of them were pretty flighty - BUT I did it and love every minute of it. I could never have imagined that I would'nt have horses one day. I had horses until I was married and then had a team of Percherons, but they both died - now my father in law has the studs from them, but I dont have any of my own anymore... I miss them.
SO there you have it.... more of me than you probably care to ever know! I am only going to scrap a couple of people....
Anyone want a couple of pictures to look at???? Here ya go.
Lispy is helping to bed for the cows.. dont look at the wall on the other side of the barn - remember there is NO white wash on the walls..... it looks gross dont it....I think the Milk Man loves his boys...
See you all in the morning!