Sunday, July 27, 2008

I got more awards!!!!!



What a great cause - There is a little gal that we 'visit' everyday because she had a transplant and has had SO many ups and downs.

Thank you Nancy for being so thoughtful. Sorry it took me a bit to get to this, I appreciate it very much. :) http://nancysnonsense-catlover.blogspot.com/

And Train Wreck - Girl you are just to much!!! LOL You are one of my favorite blogs because you are yourself. Thank you for the award, it really tickles me to be able to be part of this big family we have around here!

I am taking a blogging hiatus till Milk Dud gets here. So Auntie Train Wreck, you better pick up Auntie Mrs. Mom and get your bags packed, cuz I am gonna need some MAJOR help in a couple of days!!! I will try to post pictures from the hospital if I can get to a computer, my sis has a digital camera and she is bringin it with her!!! LOL So until then I wont be able to finish the award specifications, please forgive me... but I will get it done soon!

Until then, I am going to get my bags packed, the house needs a quick scrub, I need to get some extra sleep, I have to finish sewing a baby blanket, shave all my major 'area's - that may take a while, I am NO LONGER flexable - Milk Man may need to help, cant hurt anything I am already pregnant.... and I need to make a few meals to throw in the freezer. So girls - Love to you all, hugs to you all and prayers for Wednesday at 9:00 for my c-section would be greatly appreciated!!! If I get caught up, I will try to post somthing - Lispy has a couple of new 'words'.... ya, this will be good!!

LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!! The French Milk Maid.... (or was that the Naked French Milk Maid - Train Wreck?) LOL

11 comments:

BITR Country Girl said...

Congrats on your award! We'll see you when you get back from your blogging hiatus. can hardly wait to see pix of "Milk Dud!"

Mrs. Mom said...

Awww Heidi... I am so excited for you!! Wish I COULD be there to help out- it has GOT to be cooler up there by you too...hehe

No gators either huh? ;)

Cant wait to hear from you again. Going to miss you!!! And of COURSE, we all can hardly stand having to wait to meet the Milk Dud! (Way to go Train Wreck with that nickname...!!! Girl got talent there hehe)

Be safe, and we will be praying for a smoooooth delivery for you and baby Milk Dud.

HUGE HUGS from the sweaty Southland!!!!!

Train Wreck said...

On my way...where ARE you!? LOL!! I would really come help out, truly! I will be keeping you in my daily prayers. Yes we want you to have a SMOOTH and quick delivery, with healthy little Milk Dud! C-section, girl you will need some extra help around the dairy! Take it easy now and afterwards, I have grown attached to you and your family! DOn't make me find you and be the MAMMY! Patiently waiting for the news, and pics!!

Peggy said...

I am so excited about little milk dud!!!! keeping you in my prayers and can't wait to read about the new words of Lispy

goatgirl said...

You are in my prayers Milk Maid. How exciting. Makes me want a baby. Well only if someone else will have it for me.

spanki said...

congrats girl, you totally deserve these awards! you are just too much... you little french maid! you are making my husband jealous, but i explained to him "look where it got you..all knocked up" well, we are anxiously awaiting....

Holly Tree Primitives said...

Good luck on Wednesday and I will be sure to send a prayer up for ya.

Can't wait to hear all your news, especially Lispy's new words.

~Michele

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Oooo..just a few hours to go Girl! In no time a'tall...you'll be back on the homefront entertaining us all!
Will be impatiently waiting!

Nancy said...

I am behind in reading my blogroll, but I am finally getting to the bottom of my list. I am on deadlines the last week of each month so I am slow this week in reading.

I'll be checking back throughout each day for pics of little "Milk Dud." Know you will be glad when it's over and you're back home again. Prayers go out for you and your family.

Enjoy your time off from blogging as you have more important things to do now. Wish I lived closer as I would be happy to give you a helping hand. Bless your heart.

(((((( HUGS ))))))

Heide said...

I hope you're doing well. Been thinking about you and all of your boys. Take care!

Lacie said...

I am new to your blog...I found you from Spanki's favorites list. Congrats on the little milk dud.... another boy? I think you are a little out numbered. Can't wait to read more of your blog and best of luck with the delivery.
Smiles... Lacie B