My dear sistah from anotha motha tagged me to post 7 wierd things about me... as wierd as I am, this wont take long.
1. I cant grow fingernails. I scratch myself all the time, not to mention MIlk Dud has some funky claw marks oh him.
2. When I was younger I used to wear my undies and socks inside out because I hated the seams. SO, my dad was forever trying to get me to turn them around. The bargain was that if he quit smoking I would turn them around. :) Later in life I found out he had to quit smoking because my sister was on oxygen........
3. I only wear white socks because I know they are clean when I bleach them... goofy right..
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to garden, but HATE HATE HATE dirt under my 'no finger nails'. I have to wear gloves in the garden, cow crap on my hands dosnt bother me, but dirt does? NOW THATS WIERD PEOPLE!!!
5. I love to eat ketchup on my popcorn - I thought everyone one did it until a few years ago.
6. The dirtier the Milk Man is, the hotter I think he is... gross huh. :)
7. I have to do things in order, no matter what my task seems to be. Like laundry, all the jeans have to be done first, then colors, then sheets, then whites, then towels... goofy I know!
SO, thanks Mrs. Mom for making me show/prove what a freak of nature I truely am...... *grin*
The Weather.... .always!
4 years ago