Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lispys heifer chasing....

Well girls, I have the peaches done but have the post only half written. Its going to be a long one, so hang on to your hat. I have had a couple of requests for a Lispy story, SO Karen dear this is for you!!
Yesterday the older boys - Dale and Palmer - were cleaning what we call the 'sidebarn'. Its our hiefer barn that is built like a lean-to against our barn. When this is cleaned the heifers go out into the barnyard that is a COMPLETE mud hole from all the rain... its bad. These heifers are kept inside most of the time because they are to small to be bred by our bull and he is to hard to keep in a pen when cows/heifers come into 'heat'.... that means they are ready to be bred. Anyway, when the heifers get to be out in the sun and fresh air they get a little bit frisky - not my kind of frisky so stop thinking like that - frisky like happy! Anyway, the heifers were in the barn yard and were running through the mud like my boys do every chance they get. Once in a while they go through the fence because they have no idea its even there. Being inside, they have never seen a fence - but they will....soon! I know it probably seems cruel to not have them outside everyday, but it is impossible to have a pasture for them seperate from the bigger cows. They get out about 2-3 times per month to run - but they are clean and well fed. When they are about 350lbs they are put into a pasture outside with a run in shelter. SO they dont live long confined and thats good. One of them did go through the fence yesterday, really 5 of them did but this one was being - well, in Lispys words.... an asth-hole - baserd pig.... thicken titter which translates to chicken kicker.... dont know where that one came from. At first I thought he said chicken kisser, but he said this...
"Mamma top (stop) bein stho (so) tupid would ya" I taid a thicken titter... not titter..... ya know a titter, he then proceds to kick at the calf in explanation. He was trying to help herd this calf, although Milk Man stood gaurd behind him so he would not get hurt. Them cattle get minds of thier own at times and can be pretty unruley. Sorry about the lack of clothing, but thats how we roll out here in the boonies - naked - or I would'nt have so dang gum many childrens.....



Notice Sam Dog keeping an eye on Lispy - he doesnt want him to get to close to the calf or the other way around either. He is SO valuable to us around here. When we do have to pen up the bull, the danger falls to him. He chases the bull, by biting his tail. He crap ski's - literally - he holds the bulls tail in his mouth while the bull is running to his pen through the crap. The bull HATES that dog and we love him...


Lately I have had tons of requests to kiss Milk Dud in various area's of his little peachy body, like his bum - I do that - his throat - I do that - the back of his neck - I do that, but the newest one is behind his ears - I am gonna try that thanks to Whiterock.....

Here are a couple of pictures of Milk Dud in his favorite postion - hungry! He looks like a baby bird with his mouth open!!



And for those of you who are fellow foot fetish freaks - heres your fix....

10 comments:

Peggy said...

tell Lispy he did a good job. LOL I bet its always a laugh at your place. Milk Dud is growing too fast! But he is a doll.

Karen Deborah said...

That is one healthy new born baby! Beeeyouteeful!! Lispy cracks me up I was yukkin it up but really a boy that doesn't even wear pants yet is too little to cuss like a sailor. heeee heeee hahahahaha

Far Side of Fifty said...

Heidi, I so enjoy your blog! Great story! Teamwork!! Love the slightly naked look too, cooler and less clothing to wash!
Oh those sweet baby toes:)

Train Wreck said...

First let me say that is one talented fella in the middle photo! Standing on that cow and all!!
Crap Skiing!!! ROTFL!!!! That is the funniest thing I have heard today!! ha ha ha!
Oh Little Milk Dud is so cute!! You gotta kiss him on the back of his neck!! and his tummy and his little fingers and...

Heidi said...

Peggy - most of the time we laugh at times we cry!! LOL
Karen - Thanks, we think he is pretty beautiful ourselves and Lispy's language, well - we work at that and his dressing capabilities!! LOL LOL
FSIF - I am glad you like to stop over! The laundry however is not less only because he gets them dirty before he takes them off!
Train Wreck - I didnt realize it looks like he is standing on the calf!! He is fixing the fence on the hill behind her! Sam is a pro crap skier! I will kiss all those parts for you auntie!

Unknown said...

I just loved this post. My 16 year old son ran around constantly either naked or in his power ranger underwear. Lipsy is my hero! Milk Dude has gotten so big!!! I wuv his wittle toesy woseys!! I want to eat him up. I wanna another one so bad, but Hard Workin Man said 7 is enough!

Anonymous said...

Oh MAN! My arms actually HURT!--That baby is chicken-kickin GOOOD! One of my guys refused pants today--it was 55 out!--I said "no pants?? does that mean you are a ger-ull today? do you need a dress instead?" PANTS! ARMY GUY PANTS! NOW!!--then out he went-socks and no shoes.

goatgirl said...

Thanks for the Lispy pictures. I love the natural look.
And thanks for the baby feet.... but did you smell his head for me?

Mikey said...

Lol, that was hilarious!!! Love the story, still laughing. Love that baby too, ahhh, just the pictures make my uterus contract and give me some fierce baby fever!

Mrs. Mom said...

Lispy is too flipping cute Heidi. Just toooo cute!!

Yep- we gotta be related. Our kids that are the same age, wear the same thing. Usually NOTHING!

Milk Dud is sooooo sweet. He is just beautiful!!! You got alla the kisses covered, so how bout just holding him tight and smelling that sweet baby smell for me? And listening to him coo for me? THanks!

Love ya Heidi... sorry I have been a bad sister- can you forgive me?