Sunday, October 26, 2014

Back in the saddle... AGAIN!!!!

Well - well - well... if it isnt the old milk pail checking in to see how its going here... I cant tell you how much I miss you all. We are all doing GREAT!! I am now a mother in law, soon to be grandmother and a homeschooling, stay at home mom.... AND - we are farming again.. kind of. I have chickens, ducks and sheep on our little Nordic Homestead - thats the name of our farm.. I love it here. To to give everyone an update on the life we live now - Palmer is 29, married to my beautiful daughter in law Hannah (her real name) and they are having a baby - A BOY - in November!!! :) Dale, well not much changes for him.. he is still my right hand man. Big Son - is 16 - let that sink in... Lispy - 10- sink in a little further... Milk Dud - 6 - yup, crazy I know. And Little T just turned 3.. THE END is tattooed on his little pink hiney bun's. My hope is to be able to - as always - blog more. I am going to give out my email - yup.. I am... nandehi@gmail.com - SO if you want to hear from me, then by all means let me know you want me to blog... HUGS AND LOVE FROM THE CRAZY HOMESTEAD!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

FINALLY!!!! Inspire me to write in mine now!!!

Karen Deborah said...

wow and if you warm up to your former stories we will be reading for sure!

HartRice said...

This is awesome. I love your blog but you are holding out on me. A sheep. Inquiring minds want to know.

Lola-Dawn said...

OF COURSE we all want you to blog more! Sounds like there are lots of great stories for us to catch up on! So good to see you back!

Brian + Cheryl B. said...

what do you mean "IF" we want you to? Duh! o:-> WE might not get around to reading it immediately, due to our own crazy lives . . . but we will . . .

p.s. - did I tell you that I started an etsy shop? https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftedbyPinkbunnies

congrats on gaining a daughter-in-love! :-D