Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Well - Howdy!

 Well, well, well - How are you all doing today?  Long time, NO SEE... and who's fault is that? *ahem* well - lets not answer that question shall we... Just a quick drop in to say HOW - DEEEEE  - Minnie, what a gal she was. 





You all can bet that this here gal, well she and I must have been a little bit related... and of course Lucille Ball... we must have come from the same roots along the line somewhere... Just ask the Milk Man. If I am not hollering like Minnie, you can bet I am in trouble like Lucy.. for serious...


SO - on my 3rd load of laundry... getting slow in my old age.. I am 10 years older, now - it shows, my saddlebags have, handles... *blank stare - eye twich*  how about you all?  More wrinkles then a hairless cat?  Let me know how your all doing!!!

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Hello, good to hear from you. Just perusing old blogs and kinda thinking of reopening my own. I sure miss blog land in this crazy ass world we live in. Hope your good and all is well. Please write again. This world needs you.
Chanda

BTMA Mining Machine said...

pe250x400 jaw crusher
jaw crusher for sale
10-500 tpd palm oil mill machine in azerbaijan
2 ton per hour crude palm oil machine in kuwait
peanut oil press machine
small oil press machine