Thursday, April 2, 2020

The Nordic Star Homestead

How are you all doing?  Long time since I have posted but wanted to say hello.  If you noticed, we are 'farming' again but on a much smaller scale... SO many things have come along in our life and its crazy!  I am going to be sharing them with you all and hope you enjoy the journey it takes you on.

We have 4 little Jersey cows that we milk by hand, 30 Standard Cochin chickens, 3 horses, 7 barn cats and a few ducks...

We now home school the boys full time - Milk Dud is 11 - yes 11. Big son is 21, married and has a little girl that is 1yr old. Palmer is married and has 3 children...2 boys and 1 girl.. Times have changed so much my friends!!

SO - What are a few things that you would like to hear about? Leave a comment and let me know!!!


4 comments:

Becky said...

Was just wondering about y'all awhile back! Glad to have you back sharing with us!

wcaincj said...

howdy

Charlotte (MotherOwl) said...

Hello! I only recently found your blog. I am interested in most anything abour your everyday life with boys, homeschooling, cows, kochins, horses (love them), cats, ducks and all

And please remove that picture verification - it's driving me nuts. I never seem to be able to hit all traffic lights ect in one go, but have to try between 4 and 8 times in order to comment. Tedious to use an urban word.

The Milk Mans Wife said...

Hi!! Its nice to see folks still stopping by!💓💓