Wednesday, January 27, 2016

WOW!!!!! Wow!! WOOOZA! Well folks, it looks like I have annoyed some people about my Homemade cough syrup.. yup.. they are mad. First of all folks, I will apologize for not answering your questions. Second, get over it... I know that sounds a bit cold - but really guys, I have not been on here in YEARS... and its a recipe that is not my own. I shared it with the intent of being helpful - what I shared is all I know.. as in most 'home grown' recipes, its trial and error... People wanted information on dosing. Really? seriously? I am not a dr. nor a pharmacist nor an herbalist - so dosing is not something I will speak on at all. So all I can say is this. Take your own chances on using the cough syrup... just like everything else in life, USE GOOD JUDGEMENT!.

4 comments:

Lola-Dawn said...

I missed cough syrup??? Oh well! Welcome back to bloggy land! Missed you! I haven't been posting in bloggy land for EONS either. Hope to see you back here more often!

Heidi said...

Its great to be back!! :D

Unknown said...

Recipes that demand good judgement are my favorite, because it weeds out the idiots from the ones who actually possess...good judgement. It's alcohol, morons. Can you drink? Smoke? Vote? You can do this. The government says so. A tablespoon is a great start. Like over the counter. If you take it to a party and spike the punch with it and are laying on the floor in the puddle of your own drool, you've probably used too much. See how easy that is? Jackasses.

The Milk Mans Wife said...

I love you Jessica!